FourFront Design, Inc. is a leading provider of Planning, Architecture, Engineering, Program Management, Energy Management, and Technical Services to the Federal Government with hundreds of projects delivered successfully as a prime and as the design partner of a design/build team. We are a CVE certified Service-Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business with 50+ technical professionals delivering projects every day.
Our Federal project experience ranges from Energy Conservation project development to UXO location, Force Protection, Healthcare facility design, and other roles.
In structuring our firm to deliver quality projects on a consistent basis, we have invested in dedicated Federal Program Management, IDIQ Management, and Project Management resources. This investment, combined with process and workflow structure, ensure that every discipline in our firm can deliver their technical product within a framework specifically designed to serve our government clients and teaming partners.
We deliver multi-disciplined services to the Federal sector under the following NAICS Codes:
- Architecture #541310
- Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and Civil Engineering #541330
- Geophysical Surveying and Mapping #541360
- Landscape Architecture #541320
- Interior Design #541410
- Environmental Consulting #541620
- Energy Consulting #541690
With multiple contracting vehicles in place with the Department of Veterans’ Affairs, National Cemetery, Federal agencies are able to quickly access the services we offer.
- Sheridan VAMC Mental Health Rehabilitation Facility
- Ellsworth Air Force Base Housing Project
- Black Hills National Cemetery
- Grand Forks Air Force Base – Base-wide EMCS Repair